Christmas gifts for local school children from financially challenged families.
Provide school supplies to local children from financially challenged families.
Food to supply local food pantries.
Hot meals for the working poor.
Thanksgiving and Christmas food baskets to families.
Easter Baskets for children.
Short term food assistance in the form of grocery store gift cards.
Financial support to local charities supplying aid to the inner-city kids.
Programs to supply holiday gifts and clothing to various groups and individuals are always in progress. Mission Possible interacts with many churches to enlist and enable their support of our manifold projects.
Did you know?
1) Typically a homeless family consists of a single mother with 2 to 3 small children.
2) 30% of today’s families are headed by a single parent.
3) 2/3 of the 10 million women with children in father-absent homes receive no child support.
4) Single women and their children make up 85% of the homeless in Bucks County.
5) The average age of a homeless person in the United States is 9 years old.
6) 33 million people in the U.S. are hungry or food insecure. Women and children make up 75% of that population.
7) 1 in every 6 children lives in poverty.